Making Online Access Easy
- College applicants can create ten or more user accounts when applying for college.
- Most of those accounts are never used again.
- Cirrus Identity enables applicants to use existing accounts from Google, LinkedIn, and others.
- Universities engage student's parents through technology.
- Parents often pay the bill or provide other support.
- Parents forget the user accounts needed for billing systems.
- Cirrus Identity makes parent access easy, not frustrating, with social login.
- Alumni engagement is critical to an organization's mission and fundraising strategy.
- Too often, the transition to alumni access is cumbersome, and requires a new user account.
- Boost alumni engagement by adding social login, and still keep a link to a university account.
- Education takes place online.
- Continuing education programs are an important revenue stream.
- Secure access is critical for students, faculty, and guests.
- Cirrus Identity solutions secure access to the learning management systems with campus, guest, and social login.
Social Identity and Research
- Modern research uses online platforms to conduct virtual collaboration.
- Any time delays or user frustration accessing these platforms is a liability.
- Cirrus Identity’s solutions enable secure access to research platforms from campus accounts or from Google, Microsoft, and other social accounts.
- Contract resources don’t always meet the definition of employee, student, or faculty member.
- Organizations will often grant "guest" access to individuals that do not fit elsewhere.
- Cirrus Identity improves the management of guests and their secure access.